I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Fauxcroft, which is quite humbling and flattering. Thank you very much! It really brought a smile to my face today.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about myself
- Nominate 10 – 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Facts About Me:
- I live in Milano 3, which is a suburban town just outside of Milan, Italy.
- I’m 29 years old, turning 30 on January 7th.
- My favorite number is 7, lol.
- I can’t eat olives, they make me vomit. Maybe allergic.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I like to write/blog because it can be therapeutic and to share/connect with others.
- I love all of humanity and the world at large (deep down), despite our differences.
- Luke Atkins
- Cristian Mihai
- Rabia – fairlyliterary
- Cezane Connects
- Simona – With Love
- MJ – Ethereal Beings In My Life
- Neil James (PsychPerspectives)
- Zigyasa – mySestina
- Zortura’s Blog
- The Renegade Press
- Marco M. Pardi
- Sascha Hjort
- M Malmcrona
Nominees are not obligated to participate but are welcome to add the award to their sites for recognition. Bloggers have a wonderful way of sharing so many inspiring ideas. These bloggers certainly have staying power and make a difference. Hope you enjoy my selections. Cheers!